[please ignore the hideousness of this photo. i'm working from a library computer, and only have access to twitpic.]
so, my dating life is pretty non-existent, but i can be mostly to blame for this.
you see, i am picky.
not picky as in "you wear ugly shoes, no way will i go out with you" but picky as in "you kind of creep me out because your hair is blue (true story)."
so there is this boy. actually, there are two boys.
with both of them, i think all i would have to do is say the word, and we could start dating.
you may be asking, "what's the problem? go out with one of them already!"
this brings us back to me being picky.
boy number 1:
- has liked me for a year
- would date me in a heartbeat
- is a good friend
- is leaving in january
problem: i am not attracted to him in any way, shape, form or fashion. i can't help it [i've tried].
conclusion for boy number one: i feel bad. really bad. because i want him to give up on me. i've told him it's not going anywhere. other people we're both friends with have told him it's not going anywhere. and yet...he still carries a torch. awesome. but not. probably i should stop communicating with him completely. but then i would feel bad because that would be rude. and i am not generally a rude person.
boy number 2:
- moved here for reasons you do not wish to know about
- occasionally has blue hair
- has made me want to dive under my library desk on multiple occasions
- keeps trying to buy me presents [presents freak me out. i feel like i owe you something.]
- reminds me a whole lot of first boy i dated and we know how that ended [not well]
- dressed up as a cat for halloween [and apparently decided to act like on as well. fortunately, i only heard about this second-hand]